Sunday, June 03, 2007

Images from after the rain

We had a big storm come thru in the middle of the day today. It cleared out the humidity and made a nice afternoon to take pictures. The first picture is a wildflower growing in the field next to my house. Anyone know what it is?








The second picture is sprouts in my new wildflower garden.The third picture is a rose and the fourth a Great Blue Heron. He likes to fish in the pond next to our house. The last is my hanging basket which is blooming so beautifully right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that cute little yellow wildflower looks like a dalmation toadflax, but not quite, so I'm not sure. Something in the snapdragon family maybe?


Sheri

1:52 PM  
Blogger Donna Vera said...

The little yellow flower looks like Birdsfoot Trefoil - I have it cropping up all over my yard. I just stumbled across your blog today and it is beautiful! I'm just learning about gardening and your photos are very inspiring examples of what I might be able to achieve in my Wisconsin gardens!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!