Monday, August 07, 2006

Wisconsin scenery on a drive to my favorite garden store



Well my kids had a rare week of day camp(Camp Invention). So I had a bit of time today to drive up to Eberts Nusery in Ixonia, Wisconsin. This is my all time favorite store and I had to check out the sales. Took some pictures on the drive. August in Wisconsin is not bad. Check back with me in January & it may be a different story.



The train going by a sign. Check out the crazy town names here.(click on the picture) Yes, I have only lived here a year and half and I can pronounce them.









My favorite Wisconsin view and also the road that leads to my favorite garden store.








A farm next to Eberts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nickie said...

What pretty views!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Sigruns German Garden said...

Lisa, I see, you are also in the Nursery-fever!

Sigrun

8:56 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

ouch. How do you say the names of those towns without hurting yourself??

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you like Eberts! I worked there for 10 years when they were first starting out as a designer and garden manager. I've now moved to northern Wisconsin. I still go back to visit Mark and Ron and the rest of the crew every spring. Maybe we'll run into each other there sometime!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!