Monday, July 10, 2006

What's blooming today



The pink Navajo Salvia continues to do well. I hope it is still doing well in August, as I just found out a reporter from M Magazine(Milwaukee) will be coming out to interview me and take pictures of the garden and birds. Very exciting:)






The scarlet dropmore honeysuckle is finally blooming. I love the color of it. It has really spread along my fence too.








The Crocisma continues to bloom. I love how bright it is & can't believe I've never grown these bulbs before.









I snapped a picture of our little black cat enjoying the garden.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful gardens and wonderful photography! I'm drooling over that salvia, and also now am kicking myself for not ordering the dropmore scarlet that I was tempted to pick up this spring.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Candy Duell said...

Beautiful gardens. I dont think I have any of these planted in my garden. I am going to have to find some seeds, and try them next year. They are beautiful!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!