Wednesday, July 26, 2006

the neglected veggie garden



Yes, I actually have a veggie garden. After growing veggies for years, I admit I don't find it as interesting as growing new flowers. It often gets a bit neglected. The veggies are finally starting to ripen. I love this time in the summer.





I'm growing jalapeno peppers for the first time. I need to figure out when they are ripe to pick.








The cucumbers are doing well too. I think we will be eating a lot of cucumbers this summer.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa said...

jalapenos are ready when they reach 2-3"..if they start to get purple-ish ares, they are slightly over, but I have used them this way just fine...great in salsa!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!