Wednesday, July 19, 2006

more wildflowers



This bachelor's button is from a wildflower seed mix I threw down in the spring. The prairie grasses have overwhelmed much of the seed, but this one managed to grow.








Some tigerlillies I planted last year in the wildspace. My husband has mowed these down two years in a row, but this batch managed to flower any way.






A daisy like wildflower that is blooming now.











This is another flower from the hummingbird wildflower seeds that managed to grow. Anyone know what is it? I would like to plant more next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

That red flower looks like flax (Linum). I had that growing last year, and this year I have a blue version of it.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!