Thursday, July 27, 2006

More flowers



Red Geraniums are doing well in my front bed. The snapdragons don't look as good due to the heat, but these keep on blooming.








My side bed by the garage is finally looking better. The four o'clocks should be blooming soon.









Picked up this Cardinal Flower on sale the other week. Looks like it came with a dividend of blue Lobelia.











Pink Geraniums out front. Still some pansies mixed in with them. I'm surprised the Pansies are still blooming this time of summer.

4 Comments:

Blogger OldRoses said...

My Four o'clocks have started to bloom. In the mornings!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Sigruns German Garden said...

Your pelargoniums are looking good. I have only one with citron-smell this year.

Sigrun

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!