Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hot July Day in Wisconsin




The first of the scarlet runner beans started blooming today. I was surprised it bloomed when it was only about 4 ft tall.









My Agastache Blue Fortune is doing well. It is not a hummingbird plant, but gets those big bumble bees on it. It has reseeded itself all over our stone wall.







It was hot in the 90's here today. Yes, it actually gets hot in Wisconsin. We picked this weekend to restain the deck railings and hot tub. Next weekend we restain the rest of the deck, so it is guaranteed to be hotter.











The Hibiscus as doing great. I think I will try to overwinter this plant. How could I have live so long without Hibiscus?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sigruns German Garden said...

Hi, the Agastache looks great. And the cat in the other photo? It is a real cat or decoration?

Sigrun

8:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks Sigrun! The cat is real. She is my daughter's cat and her name is Millie.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!