Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dragonfly garden

Last year when we moved into our new house my son wanted us to plant a yellow apple tree. We went to Home Depot and bought a tiny one. This year it has 6 small apples growing on it. We also planted two more scrawny trees this year, so they can cross pollinate.








My inlaws are here visiting and my mother in law also enjoys gardening. Had to take her to my favorite gardening store, which is Eberts in Ixonia. Not only are the flowere there beautiful, but the ride thru the country is gorgeous. I had to pick up a few more plants that were on sale including this red yarrow.



My crocisma is starting to bloom. I love the color of it.









Maybe I should change my blog name to the dragonfly garden, as I have tons of dragonflies circling my garden.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!