Thursday, July 13, 2006

All around the yard



Despite the heat my Oceana Blue Salvia Patens is still doing well. I have not seen any hummingbirds using it yet. I love the blue color.








I just got this plant on sale. It is butterfly weed. It just started blooming this week.









The Batface Cuphea got off to a slow start here, but now looks great. The hummingbirds seem to enjoy it as well.








Once again a picture of more Daisies. I know they are not hummingbird plants, but they do so well for me here. These I planted last year and they have tripled in size this year.






More Batface Cuphea. I think this plant will be on my must have list for next year. Maybe I will try to overwinter this one?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sigruns German Garden said...

Lovely photos! Your Salvia looks good, I have not this sort.

Sigrun

11:09 AM  
Blogger Candy Duell said...

Your pictures are wonderful. I love your daisy's. I just got a butterfly weed yesterday and planted it. I think they are so pretty.

11:07 PM  
Blogger dogquilter said...

Your gardens are lovely. I didn't realize there were so many colors of salvia.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks! I love Salvia, but should really move to a different zone since many are only annuals here.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!