Tuesday, June 27, 2006

things continue to grow



Still trying to get a good hummingbird picture. Today I was out weeding and one hovered two feet in front of my face. Of course my camera was inside:)Here are some daisies with pink and white Coral Nymph.














The herbs are doing well. Anyone know any recipes that use chives?











This plant was labeled Hummingbird Sage. It looks a lot like Lady In Red Salvia Coccinea to me.












Here is a progress picture of my new flower bed. Things are starting to grow at a good rate.












This is a new plant I'm trying callled Scarlet Hedgenettle or Stachys Coccinea. So far it seems pretty floppy to me. Not sure if I will grow it again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your flowers look very nice. Good luck on snapping a pic of a humming bird. That has to be a tough one!

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for stopping by my garden blog.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks! I think I need to work on correcting the link to your blog. I love checking out your garden as well.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!