Friday, June 23, 2006

Still working on my bird photography

I snapped this picture of a goldfinch today. We have lots of goldfinches here and they frequent the thistle feeder year round. He is a bit easier to photograph than the hummingbirds that are so quick. The hummingbirds are returning to the feeder and flowers here now that the bee balm is blooming and nesting must be almost over. I keep grabbing my camera to get a good shot of one, but they are gone before I can get the picture. It should be easier as the numbers increase in the upcoming weeks.
This is a hot lips salvia that I bought on Ebay.(love Ebay for hard to find plants). Depending on conditions they range from red to white with varying combinations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!