Monday, June 05, 2006

back from a weekend away

I just got back from a weekend away. The first thing I did this morning was run out in the yard to check up on my plants.


I seem to have a lot of nonhummingbird plants blooming right now. I planted these daisies last year and this year they are huge.











The first thing I do in the spring after moving to a new house is plant strawberries. Looks like we will have a good crop this year. I just picked these this morning. I like to plant three different varieties, so we get some strawberries on and off all summer, but spring is the biggest crop.








These Irises were planted by the old owner. Last year they didn't bloom, but this year they look great. I've had bad luck trying to grow Irises in the past.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

Oh yummy the strawberrys! I planted some in a strawberry pot..first time we'll see what happens!

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!