Tuesday, May 09, 2006

new plants, new flower bed




My first hummingbird sighting of the year was on the 7th!



I found this Navajo pink salvia at The Stonebank nursery. I had to pick up a couple red ones as well:) Looks like a good plant so far.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A new salvia which I found at Piggly Wiggly of all places. It is Salvia Patens Oceana Blue. After reading about it I found out it may not be the best plant. It hates heat and hummidty and may not last the summer.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After laboring the past two weekends we have a new flower bed. Ahh! The possiblilities for it are endless. I'll have to post another picture later in the summer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful blue salvia is an ancient home gardening plant, now it announced for an excellent contest visit http://www.freshsalvia.com/contest.html
and here: http://www.freshsalvia.com/blog/?cat=3 Don't miss this golden opportunity! Win several prizes today

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!